What to look for when purchasing a camera . . .
* Grip should be substantial. Camera should have good weight.
* Should have a View Finder eye-piece for days when you’re shooting in full sunlight, which obscures viewing the LCD screen.
* Should have at least 6-pixel capability, otherwise picture will blur when cropped.
* Digital zoom vs. Optimal zoom
* Lens quality
* Speed – delay between shots
* Flash button – On, Off, Red Eye, Automatic
* Macro – taking a photo with close-up detail without using flash
STILL WAITING FOR TEXT BOOKS