Day 6 – Lecture:
* Closing gaps between lines.
* How shapes react when placed on top of each other.
* Using the Group Editing mode to change a grouped item.
* Creating a star from a polygon shape.
* Creating libraries to house objects, sounds, movies to be reused.
* The relationship/link between items in the library and when you create a new “instance” of that item. Break the link between those items unless you want to change all instances of the original item.
* Change movies to bitmaps to save space in the Timeline.
* Nested movies.
Day 7 – Library
* Read documentation for Tutorial 2 before moving ahead with stage work.
* See FL 53 regarding title
* See FL 54 regarding transforming the polygon into a Star. Hold down the Alt key when creating the polygon. It becomes a star. Simple. But I missed it.
*Add sand rectangle to existing project. FL56
* Complete quizzes FL 79, 90, 98
* Check segmenting fish’s body FL68
Day 8 – Finished Tutorial 2
* Built a library to house steps that move and enlarge objects. Put them into action.
* Added a word to the dictionary, like a company name.
* Learned to use Tangent points.
* Saved file to GIF format.
* Uploaded to to web browser to run file.