LECTURE – Adding music to banner
1. Go to Flashkit.com. Test music clips. Click Download. Right-click MP3 or WAV file.
2. Import Target to Library.
3. Find folder. Add.
4. Go to Stage, Import Target to Library.
5. Edit in Sound edit program.
6. Pull and Instance from Library to Stage.
7. If you’ve added more then one music clip to the Library. Edit, Delete, Select new in Property Inspector.
PROJECT – Create a banner for babyGap. 50% off all baby clothes this Saturday for 1-day only. Use original babyGap website as your guide to use of colors and style.