The best week ever . . .
- Continuation – Examination of styles, adding and deleting shapes.
- Importing to After Effects – merging styles, importing compositions with retained layers or footage or composition size.
- Introduction to the world of Presets. Auto Orientation to paths.
- More Pen tool activities.
- Creating a pinwheel, ceiling fan, photo spin.
- Rendering current projects into movie of various formats.
- Examining all options in Render Queue.
- Composition size, frame rate, length of movie.
- Being mindful of project composition size including nested compositions, pre-compositions, photo size, music and layers.
- Render Settings – Current, Best settings, Alpha/RGB
- Output Module Settiongs – Lossless, Codecs
- Resizing output – how will the movie be used.
- Quality of output
- Aspect ratio
- How to determine which output size to select
- Adding music
- Rendering saved RAM preview
- Rendering the entire movie vs. a segment of the timeline.
- The power of rendering, the necessity of speed in the real world.
- Avoiding wasteful time and energy rendering.
- Using render queue when billing clients.
Final Cut Pro
- Editing Promo Ad for final presentation.
- Using creative text options.
- Examining Filters.
Next week is final week of school for this quarter. WAH!!!!!!!!!